Our website uses its own and third party cookies and in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE) and supplemented by the current RGPD Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 we will inform you about what they are, which we use on our website, how to accept them, delete them or configure them on your device and we will ask for your consent for their use.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is installed on your computer, mobile or tablet through your browser.
It contains numbers and letters that identify your navigation, but do not access your personal data.
The cookie sends information back and forth between your browser and the websites you visit.
It can only be read and understood by the website that created it.
They cannot contain viruses or be executed, as they are not active files.
Types of cookies
Depending on how long they remain active:
- From session: those that remain active while you browse in each session and then disappear
- Persistent: Those that stay on your computer for a longer period of time for continuous monitoring, as long as you come back to surf our website
According to the person in charge of managing them:
- Own: if we are the ones who manage them
- From third parties: if others are responsible and provide us with aggregate and statistical information on the navigation of our users
According to the purpose:
- Techniques: they allow navigation on our website based on the platform or application we use, they provide functionalities to the website that otherwise would not allow you to navigate, share, buy and also provide security
- Customization: they allow you to choose your preferred language, the regional configuration from which you access, and a browser that you use to create a user profile and remember you in subsequent visits
- Analytics: allow us to elaborate user profiles based on your preferences or browsing habits, this way we know which parts of the web interest our users most, in which geographical areas they act, age ranges, sex, browser used, duration of visit etc. and with all this information added and presented in a statistical way we can improve our contents to offer you better services.
- Marketing: are those who based on user profiles and their browsing habits extract aggregate information to provide personalized advertising based on your preferences or interests so that when you visit our website advertising spaces will show you information that we think may be of interest related to your preferences.
They also serve us to manage our advertising campaigns on the Internet and direct our resources to a sector of the public that we think may be more interested in our products or services.
What types of cookies do we use on our website? www.imsc.es
Our website uses technical and personalisation cookies which are essential for the website to function correctly. These cookies should not be disabled as this would make functional navigation impossible.
We also use analytical cookies that allow us to draw up browsing profiles based on your tastes or decisions and whose purpose is none other than to allow us to know the profiles of users who browse our website and to improve the content according to their preferences.
The services are provided through: Google Analytics
We use marketing cookies that, based on your browsing analysis, allow us to manage our advertising and sometimes show you advertising tailored to your tastes or preferences on this website and others.
The services are provided through: Google with its DoubleClick services, Other Facebook as Facebook Custom Audience
We use social cookies to allow you to share the contents of our website on the social networks where you have a presence by helping us to spread our content.
Manage your cookies (PERSONALISED COOKIES CONFIGURATION)
The RGPD requires that cookies may only be installed on your computer when you have given your consent, after you have been provided with clear and complete information, in particular on the purposes of the processing. In this way, we will then include information that will allow you to accept or reject the installation of a cookie on your computer, but bear in mind that the plugins that facilitate this work are in the development phase and not all of them work, so we have chosen to provide you with information so that you can manage them in your own browser or using other available resources that are operational.
We also want to inform you that if you do not accept certain cookies, your browsing experience will no longer be adapted to your specific interests and preferences, and sometimes you will even continue to see generic advertising. Some of the quality content currently offered on our website was incorporated based on the tastes and preferences that users showed in their browsing or searches, and since we cannot track this, we cannot improve the content based on the interests you show us.
We understand that a very simple way to manage cookies is by using an extension on your browser called “Ghostery” or “Baycloud Bounceer” which allows you to select which cookies you accept and which you do not.
There are also blockers such as “Adblock”
And finally you can manage the cookies directly in your browser based on these explanations that they offer you:
Depending on the browser you use on your computer
|Internet Explorer||Más información|
Depending on the browser you use on your mobile or tablet
|ANDROID||IPHONE Y IPAD|
|Firefox||Más información||Más información|
|Chrome||Más información||Más información|
|Opera||Más información||Más información|
There is also the alternative to navigation in Private mode. This mode allows you to browse through the pages anonymously. Here are the links to activate the incognito mode of the main browsers:
|Firefox||Navegación Privada||Más información|
|Chrome||Modo Incógnito||Más información|
|Safari||Navegación Privada||Más información|
|Opera||Navegación Privada||Más información|
The consent given for the installation of the cookies can be revoked at any time and for this it will be enough to enter the policy of cookies and in personalized configuration of the cookies of your browser, change your selection.
Information updated to 01 January 2019